1) Respect life until it tries to kill/enslave you.
2) To be truly human is to be civilized and dignified.
3) Ultimately however, humans are animals: if someone backs you into a corner they shouldn’t be surprised if you turn feral.
4) Until a perfect world is achieved, knowing self-defense is recommended.
5) Seriously, be kind to people. This way they’ll bother you less.
6) Mutual, consensual love is never wrong and should not be banned ever.
7) Attack arguments not people.
8) Your standards for quality are there for you to abide. Do not force them onto others.
9) Every self-created hell is due to people’s misconception of who they really are.
10) Figuring out who you are is a process, respect the process. That said, respect someone else’s and do not question or condemn them for who they identify themselves as.
11) Be vulnerable around no one unless they’ve proven themselves worthy, and even then maybe wait a few months.
12) Be your best friend.
13) Respect boundaries and solitude. It’s always acceptable to ask where the boundaries are if you’re confused.
14) Be wary of the emotionally needy. They often times reveal themselves to be psychic vampires. More than likely they need time alone to figure themselves out.
15) You have the right to defend yourself and yours against immediate threats. If someone threatens you and yours, destroy them.
16) Too much means that your abundance creates lacking for someone else. This is unacceptable.
17) Money only has perceived value. If we all forgot that it existed than money would become instantly worthless. The same is true with man-made laws. And in this way, government upheaval becomes easy.
18) Sex is an act of active mutual consent and attraction which can be suspended at anytime, even mid-coitus. Respect this.
19) Love should be safe, or at least have a safe word.
20) A person should only have as many offspring as they want.
21) Killing can be justified by means of self-defense. Stealing can be justified by means of survival. Torture and rape is never justified and is inexcusable.
22) Be true to yourself unless who you are is a fiend, someone who derives joy by causing non-consensual pain to others. If you are a fiend, seek rehabilitation.
23) If you act like an animal, except in times of self-defense/survival, then you should be put down like an animal.
24) It is logical to sustain the ecosystem and resources in which you and your future race depend on to survive.
25) Chemical imbalances in living organisms are a thing.
26) Try your hardest to solve your own problems by yourself, and do your best to make amends for mistakes.
27) An honest day’s work deserves a livable wage.
28) Never shame the victim.
29) Wear a thick skin and develop a sense of humor: about people, the world, and your own life. Humorous can often times be the best perspective one can have in a situation. With that being said, also develop a sense of when it’s okay to be tasteless.
30) Have a nice day.